Assistant Project Manager in a growing construction firm. If interested, please email your resume or self-introduction to the email posted. 건축회사 보조업무 하실 분 구합니다. 관심 있으시면, 이력서나 자기 소개서를 이메일로 먼저 보내주십시오, 연락 드리겠습니다. firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an energetic and passionate individual who is interested in the field of design and construction. We’re a design and construction firm willing to train and educate a new hire to reach their dream in residential building - you’ll learn from the beginning to the end what it takes to build a house and building. We offer end to end services from the planning - including architectural drawings, permit management - to construction including remodels, additions, new residential (or commercial) buildings and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Assist in the city permit applications & management and design process
2. Assist in design choices for finish products and also in purchaing and shopping for products for projects
3. Monitoring project status in job sites and permit status with cities, run errands between job sites if needed.
4. Create and update project paperwork including contracts, change orders and keep them organized.
5. Communication with clients, subcontractors, architect, engineers, if necessary
1. Any prior experience and/or passion in construction, dealing with cities for planning & building plans, project management
2. Any prior experience, talent, or skills in designs - interior designs, floor plans, etc.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Korean or Chinese is a plus
4. Computer skills - Microsoft office, Adobe Pro, emails.
5. AutoCAD knowledge to assist our architect is definitely a plus
6. Organized and detail oriented
7. Self-starter with strong sense of work ethics and willingness to learn
8. Accounting or finance related skills if possible.
9. Green card or citizenship status needed to be on a payroll. Graduating students are ok.
- Start at $20-25/hr, 3 days per week, work in our office, remotely or travel to our job sites mostly in South Bay. May extend the hours to a full-time w/ a higher wage, depending on the experience, qualifications and need of the company.
- 682 Villa St. Suite# C1, Mountain View, CA 94041
- Email: email@example.com
근무지: Mountain View