General Company Overview:
• Primary services provided includes surface preparation and coating application for assets including but not limited to ships, bridges, tanks, and other structures. Company serves as a sub-contractor and partners up with prime contractors to bid commercial and government contracts.
• All duties can be performed remotely; our general operating hours are Monday through Saturday from 0700 to 1500 PST
• Perform Human Resource responsibilities by assisting with employee hiring and on-boarding process, maintain employee data, manage health reimbursement program, and others
• Perform data entry for accounts payables, receivables, general ledger, and other key metrics
• Perform Accounts Payable responsibilities by maintaining vendor relationships, tracking invoice data, submitting weekly invoice reports, and making payments
• Coordinate travel logistics including flight, hotel, rental car reservations
• Manage payroll calculation and distribution
• Submit invoices for each project and maintain accounts receivables and purchase orders
• Coordinate various training and audit schedules throughout the year
• Assist with various other administrative support on an ad-hoc basis including but not limited to conducting research, maintain company web sites, and etc.
• Prior experience in any of the HR, AP/AR, basic accounting knowledge is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word & Excel)
• Must be able to communicate professionally verbally and written
• Speak fluent English and Korean and/or Chinese
• Must be organized and detail oriented to mitigate any errors that may result in nominal loss for the company
• Must be prompt in response even during outside normal operating hours and exhibit good follow up habits
• Must be able to assist with urgent inquiries that may arise outside of normal operating hours including but not limited to weekends and holidays
• The initial employment will be a temporary 3-month termed employment; based on the employee’s performance, an evaluation will be provided at the end of the temporary term that may or may not result in an actual employment offer
• Health reimbursement benefit will be offered if the candidate successfully completes the 3-month termed employment with satisfactory performance
• Company will provide all required equipment and material to perform the tasks including but not limited to laptop, printer, and etc.